A diverse group of up-and-coming entertainment industry professionals who support MPTF’s mission of taking care of our own.
What We Do
- Advocate for MPTF by sharing the stories of people helped by the dedicated teams at MPTF.
- Educate industry professionals about why the next generation of the entertainment industry needs to continue the mission of taking care of our own.
- Inspire our peers to participate by becoming a member, volunteering, or donating.
As an up-and-coming member of the entertainment industry, there is no better time to help those in need while making lasting career connections. For an annual fee of $120, you will aid MPTF and enjoy special benefits that include:
- Invitations to networking mixers and NextGen events (recent virtual events have been headlined by Paramount CEO Jim Gianopulos and Grey’s Anatomy EP, Betsy Beers)
- Unique fundraising and volunteer opportunities
- Exclusive access to a wide range of curated discounts and member-only perks
NextGen Membership Perks
MPTF NextGen Board of Directors
Interested in learning more about NextGen?
Join our mailing list to hear about the different ways you can get involved with this community!
The Latest From MPTF
Lillian Michelson has helped guide some of the brightest filmmakers through her work as a hollywood archivist and librarian. She's a certifiable behind-the-scenes legend and calls MPTF home. Watch Lillian's story, performed by Alessandro Nivola (Face/Off, American...
The Samuel Goldwyn Children's Center embraces the busy work schedules of entertainment industry professionals and serves as a reminder of the long legacy of Goldwyns supporting MPTF and its mission. Watch the children's center story, performed by Samuel Goldwyn's...
By Eric Lichtenfeld Many of the people you’ll find in Hollywood or on our campus began their careers with a dream, but MPTF’s Tiffany Lawrence has one that’s a little different: to be a probation officer. However, after working in the juvenile justice system for three...